In this co-operative domain, you need to as a group play cards of each of the 5 suits in sequence from 1 to 5. You cannot see the contents of your hand, but know what cards are present in the deck and the cards currently contained in the other player's hands.
On your turn you may choose to either:
- Play a card from your hand and draw a new card from the deck
- Discard a card from your hand, removing it from the game and draw a new card form the deck
- Spend an information token to point out all cards of a given suit in their hand to another player
- Spend an information token to point out all cards of a given value in their hand to another player
In order to point out a card, you must be able to identify at least one card of that kind - for example, you cannot say, "You have no red cards". You are also not permitted to lie about the cards and must identify all cards of the given suit or value in that player's hand.
If you choose to play a card, and it is the next in sequence, you will gain a point. If you play a card and it is not the next in sequence, you will lose a life. If you lose all of your starting lives the game will be over and the score you obtained so far will be the score that is recorded for the team.
For each suit, the deck contains:
- 3 x cards with a value of 1
- 2 x cards with a value of 2
- 2 x cards with a value of 3
- 2 x cards with a value of 4
- 1 x cards with a value of 5
Ending the game
The game ends when:
- The team obtains a score of 25
- The team runs out of lives
- The deck runs out of cards - each player gets 1 more go and then the game is over